We make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. 24Man BV complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we at least:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- not to pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided;
- To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and to respect them.
Processing of personal data of Customers.
Personal details of customers are processed by 24Man BV for the following purpose (s):
- Administrative purpose;
- Communication about the assignment and/or invitations;
- Implementing or issuing an assignment.
The basis for this personal information is:
- The agreed assignment;
When you place an order with us, we use your personal data to be able to handle it properly. We may then give your personal details to our delivery service to have the order delivered to you. We also receive information about your payment from your bank or credit card company.
For this, we use your payment details, date of birth, name and address, gender, IP address, e-mail address, telephone number, and billing address. We are legally obliged to do this. We keep this information up to six months after your order has been completed and seven years after that (that is the legal obligation to retain).
Provision to third parties
We may provide the information you give to us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Providing the internet environment of the AVG program;
- Taking care of the (financial) administration;
- Taking care of newsletters and invitations.
- Handling the payments.
- Processing orders.
- Dealing with customer contact for service.
- Providing tailored advertisements.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement. With these parties (processors), we, of course, make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not pass on the information provided by you to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request us (personal) data in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission in writing.
Cookies can always be removed from a computer, again via the browser.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our web store. We have signed a processor agreement with Google. There are strict agreements about what they can keep up with. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. We let Google anonymize the IP addresses.
24Man BV is entitled to change the content of the Privacy statement without the visitor being informed. The implementation of the change on the website is sufficient for this.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 years of age) if written permission has been given by the parent, caregiver or legal representative.
24Man BV does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example, we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who are able to take note of your data on behalf of 24Man BV are obliged to maintain their confidentiality.
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonymize and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to recover these in case of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party. We can ask you to identify you before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
May we process your personal data on the basis of a permission given by you, you will always have the right to withdraw this consent.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. If we do not come together with you then we find this very annoying. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
Ask if you have any questions or comments about our Privacy Statement please contact us!