We do everything we can to safeguard your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. 24Man USA BV abides in all cases by the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Ordinance. This entails that we in any case:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Please ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the performance of the purposes for which they were provided;
- To be aware of your rights concerning your personal data, to inform you about them and to respect them.
Processing of Customers' personal data.
Personal data of customers are processed by 24Man USA BV for the following purpose(s):
- Administrative purpose;
- Communication about the assignment and/or invitations;
- Carrying out or issuing an order.
The basis for these personal data is:
- The agreed order;
When you place an order with us, we use your personal information to be able to process it neatly. We may then give your personal information to our delivery service to have the order delivered to you. We also receive information about your payment from your bank or credit card company.
For this purpose, we use your payment information, date of birth, follow-up information, gender, IP address, e-mail address, telephone number and billing address. We are required to do this by law. We will retain this information for up to six months after your order is completed and seven years thereafter (this is the legal retention obligation).
Provision to third parties
The data you provide to us may be disclosed to third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Taking care of the internet environment of the AVG program;
- Taking care of the (financial) administration;
- Taking care of newsletters and invitations.
- Handling the payments.
- Processing orders.
- Handling customer contact for service provision.
- Taking care of customized advertisements.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. Of course, we make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the data provided by you to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request (personal) data from us as part of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission to do so.
Cookies can always be removed from a computer, also via the browser.
We use Google Analytics to track how visitors use our store. We have concluded a processing agreement with Google. This agreement contains strict agreements about what they are allowed to keep track of. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. We let Google anonymize the IP addresses.
24Man USA BV is entitled to change the content of the Privacy Statement without informing the visitor. The implementation of the change on the website is sufficient for this purpose.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under the age of 16) with the written consent of the parent, guardian or legal representative.
24Man USA BV does not retain personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which they are provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, such as the following;
- All persons who on behalf of 24Man USA BV can take note of your data, are bound to secrecy.
- We have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonymize and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to recover them in case of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of personal data protection.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspection, rectification or removal of the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If we are allowed to process your personal data on the basis of a consent given by you, you always have the right to revoke this consent.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly. If we are unable to resolve the matter with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Privacy Statement please contact us!
24Man USA BV Herengracht